Management Consultant – Finance and Strategy
Creative businesses need strategic approaches to managing their finances. Our next team member will join our financial management practice, leading the analysis, recommendations, and change required to establish strong systems, processes and leadership for our clients. We are searching for qualified candidates with a strong finance/accounting and consulting background to join our team as a Management Consultant with focus on finance, strategy and change management.
The Management Consultant will work directly with business owners and managers within the architectural, engineering, and other talent-based businesses to develop and investigate strategies for financial and creative success. The successful candidate will be highly knowledgeable of best practices within business management and possess experience leading strategic change. This role requires keen analysis skills, as well as an ability to connect with and influence business leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with business leaders and owners with the goal of improving overall business performance and growth
- Act as an advisor and provide support and direction to clients
- Investigate existing business practices and uncover areas for improvement or opportunities to leverage
- Develop and implement business strategies and change management through effective planning, communication, and collaboration
- Share findings through written reports and presentations
- Review financial accounting processes and metrics including industry benchmarking
- Develop and implement financial/accounting process improvements, systems integrations, roles implementations, etc. for clients
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a leadership capacity
- Accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CA)
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Experience managing teams and implementing projects
- Superior communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Highly professional displaying confidence, resiliency, and accountability
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Ability to anticipate the long-term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
Applicants should direct their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.