Innovia is hiring! Join our dynamic and vibrant team of professionals at our new and spacious downtown office.
Innovia is a specialized management consultancy that understands how to grow creative companies. Since 2004, Innovia has been bringing ideas, analysis and implementation to each stage of corporate growth – from start-up to maturity to renewal – and we have accompanied some clients on every step of their entrepreneurial journey.
Benefits of working at Innovia include:
- Individual Growth and Leadership: Team members are empowered and supported to master and develop their expertise based on their interests and passions.
- Autonomy and Flexibility: There are many ways to solve and tackle interesting problems. We value different working styles and the ability to work flexibly while achieving project goals.
- Diversity and Engagement: Our team is a vibrant, diverse yet cohesive group who support, engage and thoroughly enjoy working together inside and outside of the office.
Keys to Success:
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Quick learner and adaptable to a multitude of challenges and timelines
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think like a owner and look at the strategic big picture
Management Consultant (Marketing/BD Specialist)
In this dual role, the management consultant will act as Innovia’s marketing/BD lead and work externally with business owners and managers within the architectural, engineering, design and other industries. The goal will be to develop and investigate strategies for business and creative success. The successful candidate will be highly knowledgeable of best practices within marketing strategy and business management, as well as possessing experience leading strategic change. This role requires strong client interfacing, prospecting and lead development/investigation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing and Business Development – Innovia (Internal)
- Active research and development of client pipelines
- Write and develop/craft proposals and marketing communications
- Update website content and manage Innovia social accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Newsletter)
- Sourcing of opportunities to present and participate at industry events/conferences
Management Consulting – Clients (External)
- Review and assess marketing/brand/business development initiatives and develop strategies for improvement
- Conduct/investigate brand audits and present findings/recommendations to clients
- Work collaboratively with business leaders and owners with the goal of improving overall business performance and growth
- Act as an advisor and provide support and direction to clients
- Assist/advise on other consulting engagements including on talent, strategy, finance etc.
- Prepare and present training sessions/facilitate workshops
- Investigate existing business practices and undercover areas for improvement or opportunities to leverage
- Develop and implement business strategies and change management through effective planning, communication and collaboration
- Share findings through written reports and presentations
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with marketing and business development with professional services firms
- Experience managing social media accounts for businesses
- Superior communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Highly professional; displaying confidence, resiliency and accountability
- Proven ability to manage complex projects from start to finish
- Ability to anticipate the long-term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively while managing multiple priorities in a demanding, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of architecture, design and/or engineering industry
Applicants should direct their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.