Innovia is hiring! Join our dynamic and vibrant team of professionals at our new and spacious downtown office.
Innovia is a specialized management consultancy that understands how to grow creative companies. Since 2004, Innovia has been bringing ideas, analysis and implementation to each stage of corporate growth – from start-up to maturity to renewal – and we have accompanied some clients on every step of their entrepreneurial journey.
Benefits of working at Innovia include:
- Individual Growth and Leadership: Team members are empowered and supported to master and develop their expertise based on their interests and passions.
- Autonomy and Flexibility: There are many ways to solve and tackle interesting problems. We value different working styles and the ability to work flexibly while achieving project goals.
- Diversity and Engagement: Our team is a vibrant, diverse yet cohesive group who support, engage and thoroughly enjoy working together inside and outside of the office.
Keys to Success:
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Quick learner and adaptable to a multitude of challenges and timelines
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think like a owner and look at the strategic big picture
Management Consultant (CPA)
The consultant will work directly with business owners and managers within the architectural, engineering, design and other industries, developing and investigating strategies for financial and creative success. The successful candidate will be highly knowledgeable of best practices within business management and possess experience leading strategic change. This role requires keen analytical skills and an ability to connect with and influence business owners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with business leaders and owners with the goal of improving overall business performance and growth
- Act as an advisor by providing support and direction to clients
- Investigate existing business practices and undercover areas for improvement or opportunities to leverage
- Develop and implement business strategies and change management through effective planning, communication and collaboration
- Share findings through written reports and presentations
- Review financial accounting processes and metrics including industry benchmarking
- Develop and implement financial/accounting process improvements, systems integrations, roles implementations, etc. for clients
- Have the opportunity to present at industry events/conferences
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a leadership capacity
- Accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CA)
- Experience managing teams and implementing projects
- Superior communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Highly professional; displaying confidence, resiliency and accountability
- Proven ability to project manage a complex project from start to finish
- Ability to anticipate the long-term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively while managing multiple priorities in a demanding, dynamic environment
Applicants should direct their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.