07 Mar Innovia to present workshop on compensation for London architecture practices
Innovia is pleased to present another training session for directors of architectural and design practices in London. In January, we presented Managing Staff Progression and in April we will deliver a seminar on compensation. This seminar will help practice directors and managers understand how their approach to compensation can help them develop competitive advantage.
Key questions this program will answer include:
- How do we set a compensation budget?
- What tools can be used to make decisions on employee compensation?
- How can compensation contribute to building a stronger firm, and what is the balance?
- What is compensation’s role in succession planning?
- How can we ensure gender pay equity?
Participants of this presentation will learn a set of compensation tools that can be applied to align employees’ performance and actions with the strategic needs of the firm, while also remaining competitive to attract and retain top talent.
Date: 19 April 2018Time: 6.30-8.30pm
Venue: Build Studios, 203 Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7FP London
Price: £75 + VAT, £45 + VAT
Lecturer: Rowley Mossop, Innovia Partners